• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Adenovirus..

GatorGuy0127

Bearded Dragon Egg
So I picked up the meds for both my dragons today and the results from their other tests came in today also.

So both of them are positive for adenovirus.

Been reading up on it more and the vet went over it with me so I'm kinda in the spot of treating for the parasites and watching from there for anything amd hoping they are both just carriers and don't develop symptoms.

So looking to see if anyone else has had and dealt with this and any advice or anything cause its a real bummer that they might both develop some really serious problems.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
There is a great FB page dedicated to Adentovirus. It's not a death sentence like it used to be. With patience and good care, they can live full lives. I won't lie though, I have a friend who has two AD dragons and she goes through a lot of struggles with them.

Make sure if you have other reptiles that you wash your hands and tools before you touch them and don't share uneaten food with the others.

Latest posts