• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Acting weird

GroomerMo

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Ok I guess I can start with I'm not sure if there is something wrong or not. Ryuu hasn't really been eating much lately ever since I removed her piece of drift wood because she needed more room since she is getting bigger should I be worried?
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362713464.765239.jpg

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I've removed one piece of driftwood that didn't fit her anymore and her basking rock cave disappeared mysteriously by me. I gave her something else to bask on and she loves it. She didn't eat for a little while because I changed her tank. (She doesn't like change and doesn't like sand.)

I think that's normal because I put in a hammock in and she didn't eat for a little while until she got used to it.

Latest posts