• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

A Quick Hello From A Newbie

DANSPAM

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Just a quick hello from a newbie to Beardy keeping.
I Picked up a Beardy last August and he was so tiny, he could sit on my hand fully stretched.

A few sheds later, he`s as big as from my inner elbow to my finger tips and really full of character, a great little addition to the family.

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome 2 the Forum, glad u found us. Sounds like your dragon is healthy & in a good home.

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hello and Welcome to BDF!

We're glad to have you here! Can't wait to see photos!

Chelsey

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Welcome welcome! I can't wait until my little guy gets that big. :)

DANSPAM

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
DSC_0007.jpgDSC_0002.jpgDSC_0004 2.jpgDSC_0008.jpg

A few shots of Wasim (nee Irene) he was sexed incorrectly at the pet shop when purchased, hence the name change

bouncer36

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
jessie 013.jpg
yeah mine was just a baby got mine at petsmart they told me he was 3 to 4 months old and he was only 5 in a half inches long at that time
someone on here told me that if he was that long he was only 6 weeks old so i estimated on his birthday to be july 28 th he will be 18 weeks old tormorrow

Latest posts