• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

A new board? Sweet. xD

randomracoon222

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
this is a good idea, Renee. I have a lot more pets instead of just my little Spikey, I'll randomly include the dead ones. xP

I'll just group them as alive or dead, and add descriptions.

Blue- Alive- Female
species: Pitbull (Blue nose)
personality: funloving, sweet, cranky, and loves kids. Was never taken to an obedience school, so we have to keep her away from other dogs. She is personally my favorite pet, since we grew up together.

Slithery- Alive- ??? (we don't know the gender xD)
species: Gopher snake
personality: Dorky, A bit stupid, and loves dark places.
short description: His cage is in our bookshelf in the office, right next to the table where we keep Spike's cage. I don't know if he thinks he is food or they somehow talk to eachother with a reptillian language, Because most of the time we catch them staring right at eachother.

Spike (Very first one)- Dead- Male
species: Horned lizard
personality: We didn't know much about him when he died. He never ate, but when we picked him up, he clung to our thumbs.
short description: Died one day, obviously lack of food. D:

Aquamarine- Dead- ???
species: Very pretty blue koi with glistening scales
personality: Loved doing backflips and called a tunnel with a pot of horsetails sitting on top of it his domain.
short description: Was leader of the 5 koi, And was the last one standing until a raccoon came and ate him. (2 others had the same fate, one died from a close call wound from it, last one for some reason just died.)

Jacko- Dead- ???
species: Black and orange koi
personality: Didn't do much. Liked picking on his younger brother, Spot, The first to die.
short description: Was named because of his black and orange color, the same color as Halloween icons. Was the fish that died from the close call wound, died a day after being attacked.

Skelly- Dead- ???
species: Black and white Koi, It almost looked like a skeletal design.
personality: Funny, Got stuck inbetween two rocks and his brother, Jacko, Had to push him out. But later got stuck again, and that time my mom got him out.
short description: Was the first fish to get eaten.

Spot- Dead- ???
species: A blue and white Koi fish covered in orange spots
personality: Didn't do much, But was usually the first one to get to the food.
short description: first to die, The one who just randomly died.

Noname- Dead- ???
species: A fat koifish that was orange and white, with a bit of yellow and red.
personality: Was small and skinny at first, but then grew to be a sumo wrestler. Was second to be eaten, By either a raccoon OR owl.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
You crack me up! So, you gave up on the Koi?

BTW...the hubby came up with the other pets. It's another result of merging with beardeddragonforum.com.

Any other ideas you may have are welcome! We want to make this forum your forum, so whatever you may want to see, just let us know.

randomracoon222

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Yeah, Making people die laughing is my specialty. And we /may/ get more Koi, But it depends if we can trap that raccoon or not. xDD
I may be a raccoon fanatic, But I want to express it by making myself a coon skin hat. :p

beardielover

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
wow that is quite a list! i only have gertrude. and she keeps me busy enough. can't imagine anymore in the mix. although, i've been entertaining the idea of a second lizard for quite some time now.

Latest posts