• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Knowinghades63

Bearded Dragon Egg
When setting up my terrarium I didn’t want to spend a bunch of money but I wanted it to look nice. Some of the price tags on rocks made me think outside of the box. I bought a gallon of Myriatic or miratic acid. I don’t remember which. And I used it to clean dirty and dingy river rocks to a bright white. Which looks good. Then plenty of dawn dish soap in order neutralize the acid. And some high power super glue give it a full day to dry so they aren’t making fumes anymore then make them into structures then boom. Homemade rocks. At less then half the price.
image.jpg

Silver dragons

Bearded Dragon Veteran
When setting up my terrarium I didn’t want to spend a bunch of money but I wanted it to look nice. Some of the price tags on rocks made me think outside of the box. I bought a gallon of Myriatic or miratic acid. I don’t remember which. And I used it to clean dirty and dingy river rocks to a bright white. Which looks good. Then plenty of dawn dish soap in order neutralize the acid. And some high power super glue give it a full day to dry so they aren’t making fumes anymore then make them into structures then boom. Homemade rocks. At less then half the price. View attachment 22819
Cool!

Latest posts