• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

a little off

crystal9534

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
my boys are a little off today... yesterday i gave them a dose of panacur, but they were just a tiny bit off yesterday too. the day before we upped the size of their crickets and weezer ate like never before. he actually filled himself up and refused to look at another cricket. he didn't eat yesterday either. neither did m'lynn. they've got a few stress marks and are a bit darker than usual. it all started after the bigger crickets. m'lynn is actually interested in crickets again, but not so much weezey, which is very unusual for him since he sucks them up like a vacuum. is it the panacur that's making them upset?

Debbe

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Is it necessary? How do I know if they have worms? Their poop looks worm free to me.

crystal9534

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
my guys have pinworms and my vet told me i didn't need to treat them because it's normal in beardies. well, i'm not gonna sit around and let my boys have parasites. i ordered panacur and gave their first dose yesterday. they've eaten a few crickets this morning, better than yesterday. my boys' poops smelled horrible. clear the room stinky.

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Any medication can throw off a beardie. Lots of baths and some acidophilus to help them along.

Latest posts