• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

A little bit worried.

Rennie

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Mordred a few weeks back had a mouth infection and was given meds for that he pooped last on Dec 1st the meds were done Dec 4th we thought it was becase of the meds he was not pooping gave him hornworms and soaked him in the tub even called the vet and been soaking him every few days tried pumpkin he refused going to try babyfood with a little olive oil is there anything I am missing? He sleeps for on and off this weather is nit helping his brumation period and if I leave him in his tank he gets a tude he is still active but not as much when he is out of his tank. Any other suggestions would be appreciated thanks

Ren

annambucher

Bearded Dragon Egg
You could try massaging his stomach and then soaking him in warm water. How many days has it been since he pooped? I have had a Bearded Dragon for years but just got on this site. You can ask any questions!

Rennie

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
You could try massaging his stomach and then soaking him in warm water. How many days has it been since he pooped? I have had a Bearded Dragon for years but just got on this site. You can ask any questions!

I soaked him and massaged him was ready to take him out and he pooped in the tub he had not pooped since Dec 1st

Latest posts