• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

A little bit about me "kizap" PIC HEAVY!!!!

kizap

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hello everyone! My name is Doug, Kizap is the user, website which is a work in progress Removed by Administrator cant decide what i wana do with the site so now its just my link base for my pics. I'm 27, beautiful wife, beautiful 2 year old son, and hopefully its a girl that's on the way, but will be happy no matter what I get!

I'm originally from Indiana, joined the Navy when I was 20, served 4 years honorable then decided my life was accelerated to much "among other military issues" and decided to get out. Which left me here with my beautiful wife in this different world called California.

Unfortunately while i was away my Mother who was watching my herps decided to give them to a old friend of ours who was roofing our house at the time. At that time i had 3 huge corns, 1 amazing black emperor who only I could handle and others would get tagged, Had my BDU colored pac man frog who could bite a full sized rat in half, and the only pet she did keep was my yellow belly turtle, which I bought at a local pet fair in Indiana " i hate pet stores" and he was the size of a quarter.

Today, After my loss's which is the way I see it, i loved my critters
I currently have my Yellow belly still, which is bigger then a 1 Gal jug, "pics will be posted
Had a Pair of red/gold dragons, my male passed away this summer, which was hard so now i just have who we call
Mama Lizzy, and she is beautiful
I have A Pueblan Milk Snake and a California King snake
White mice colony, currently 7 ladies strong, need to get me another male, i feed the male off after he breeds with everyone to reduce the chances of inbreeding.
I have a colony of supers, grown from a 50 count tub about 6 months ago. Think i have like 10,000+ supers now!
Coloney of Lobster Roaches!
I had a Green iguana for 3 years, just so much work, gets so big, and training it seems almost fail id not recommend this as a pet for anyone who has multiple pets as they suck everything out of you, think i was spending like 5-10$ every 2 days on greens and fruits for him.

This is a little bit about me, i take tons of pictures, as i see this forum likes!
I woulda never found this wonderful forum if it was for BRIAN so thank you Brian!

Any questions, comments just toss em my way, btw im a IT Certified Tech so if you got any Pc questions just ask :)

These pics are in no order, any questions just fire away!!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

chicken.jpg

fierce.jpg

king.jpg

yellow.jpg

10-21-06.jpg

bigking.jpg

babysarrived.jpg

sal.jpg

babymama2.jpg

babymama.jpg

goodtimes.jpg

tailbiter.jpg

babys.jpg

preaqua.jpg

aqua.jpg

milky.jpg

paps.jpg

backyard.jpg

worms.jpg

beat2.jpg

bigboy.jpg

turning.jpg

beat1.jpg

wink.jpg

yellow2.jpg

monsterboy.jpg

yellow1.jpg

colony.jpg

Questions and comments welcome!

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hey, Doug. You are officially welcomed to our site. Nice looking family.

kizap

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Been taking some today! He climbed onto my face and starting licking my eye lash as i blinked!!

Will load some up shortly, heading out to a Halloween party right now!

Oh yea and he has pooped twice!!

DragonMom

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hello Doug and Welcome. Beautiful critters and a handsome little boy you have there!

Latest posts