• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

A Good Habitat

Sosemisa

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Hey, I'm looking for a good habitat for my beardy - Liv
If you look on eBay you can find some good quality cages. If it’s an adult get a 50 gallon or bigger if it’s a baby get a 25 or bigger. I would reccomend getting a 50 or 75 so you don’t have to buy a new tank when it grows. Make sure it has lots of climbing areas! And comfortable hiding and sleeping places

Silver dragons

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Hello, this is one of the best bearded dragon cages that I've found so far. This is what I keep my bearded dragons in, it has front opening doors, already comes with UVB and heat fixtures and has built-in humidity and Heat gauges.

Sosemisa

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Hello, this is one of the best bearded dragon cages that I've found so far. This is what I keep my bearded dragons in, it has front opening doors, already comes with UVB and heat fixtures and has built-in humidity and Heat gauges.
I know it’s not about the price but it looks very expensive and is expensive. You can buy aquariums for 100-250$ and thEy work just as good

Silver dragons

Bearded Dragon Veteran
I know it’s not about the price but it looks very expensive and is expensive. You can buy aquariums for 100-250$ and thEy work just as good
They are very expensive, I would suggest looking on Craigslist, you can sometimes find them for cheaper or aquariums for cheaper there too.

Spikey_the_Beardy_8

Bearded Dragon Egg
If you look on eBay you can find some good quality cages. If it’s an adult get a 50 gallon or bigger if it’s a baby get a 25 or bigger. I would reccomend getting a 50 or 75 so you don’t have to buy a new tank when it grows. Make sure it has lots of climbing areas! And comfortable hiding and sleeping places
Thank you so much I will look on eBay

Latest posts