• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

A cool site I found for beardie food!

Mark W

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
http://www.premiumcrickets.com/

This is a pretty neat site, and despite the URL, it also sells worms and other cool stuff. Plus it has good reviews and deals. Anyway, I'm going to order 110 crickets for Eliza in a few minutes, or at least today. :) She'll like them.

Mark (and Eliza)

NaTasha Brinkley

Juvenile Dragon
yeah, I thought they had great prices to until I saw that the shipping and handling was more than the crickets themselves. I found them cheaper on ebay.... just a little tip

NaTasha Brinkley

Juvenile Dragon
basset's are better than premium crickets, but the shipping is still a lot ($12 and change to ship to my zip code). And american cricket ranch only sells 500 or 1000 count boxes and that is too much. By the time my lizard eats the last of those they will be too big for him to swallow! Ebay was still cheaper... about 15 dollars for 250 crickets (including shipping), they came within 3 days and I don't think any of them were dead on arrival.

Latest posts