• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

A Blizzard in Arizona :)

BabyBlizzard

Bearded Dragon Egg
My name is Rachel and I reside in Phoenix, Az. My little Blizzard is a Hypo Ice Leatherback male, born 7/22/14. I purchased him from Fire and Ice Dragons, and have pics of him and his parents below. He is my first baby dragon, as I've only owned rescued adults before. I'm very excited to have him in my animal clan since I haven't owned a reptile in about 7 years. He's growing like a weed and I cannot wait until he lightens up. I also plan on getting a second dragon, a Fire Red, in the future once Blizzard outgrows his 40 gallon tank. :bd:

IMAG2478_zpsadd7567e.jpg

IMAG2480_zpsdc64f4bb.jpg
10361589_4659498181881_4611097117905493393_n_zps9a9e3e62.jpg
Laceymedium2_zps3dda8ac7.jpg
Dam: Lacey -Hypo Ice Leatherback
Yukonmedium_zpsde269d4f.jpg
Sire: Yukon - Hypo Ice

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Beautiful dragon! Congrats on the new addition!

I missed the Star Trek allusion. I don't get it!

DanielE

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Zefram Cochrane was in the movie first contact where he is the one to invent warpdrave but when he is talking about his motives he says he does not know the visionary they are talking about that he is doing it for money so that he can retire to a tropical island with lots of naked women.

Latest posts