• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

500 Dead roaches!!!!!!!!!

srabeardie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
OMG! Does anyone have a phone number for the roach guy? I tried the one listed from order and kept getting a busy signal. As the topic reads, I am now the proud owner of 500 dead dubia roaches! My order came in today and they were all dead minus three :-[ I have already sent three emails and thought maybe someone who has ordered from them in the past may have a number or could give me some advice on how to proceed.

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
srabeardie said:
OMG! Does anyone have a phone number for the roach guy? I tried the one listed from order and kept getting a busy signal. As the topic reads, I am now the proud owner of 500 dead dubia roaches! My order came in today and they were all dead minus three :-[ I have already sent three emails and thought maybe someone who has ordered from them in the past may have a number or could give me some advice on how to proceed.

Were you home to accept delivery of the roaches? If so, did you take a picture of them within the hour of delivery? Or were they left on your porch/door step? And if left on your porch/door step, what were the conditions of the weather? Many times, feeder companies will not accept responsibility if nobody was home to receive the order.

I'm not sure how you should proceed, honestly. I've never been in this situation....fortunately.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I got a hold of him for her... sra, do you live somewhere warm ? I live in southeast Ga and never had an issue.. even in the dead of summer...
Hope everything works out for you !

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I am sure he will work with you on it. Were you home to receive the shipment or did it sit out on your porch for a while? I have done a lot of business with theroachguy.com and never had a issue (hell even linked him on my site).

srabeardie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Thanks zebraflavencs! He did contact me and is re-shipping them. It was 90 degrees that day, Im in NC.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Ah... that was it then...
I'm guessing that Jason suggested that the post office hold them at the office, until you can get them, right ?
There is usually someone home here, and always home on delivery days..
Jason is a swell guy ! Will always do right by you !
Glad things worked out !

Latest posts