• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

5 months old and still loves her Greens

Canicke

Super Moderator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
loves her greens at 5 months? that's super ! be sure to get her lots of protein - they need the protein at that age to grow. you can cut back on the bugs eventually. very cute

Canicke

Super Moderator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
wow. good for her ! good for YOU !

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
In ur opinion are the dubia roaches better or the crickets?

Dubia are healthier and cleaner than crickets. Dubia will also fill them up faster because they are meatier than crickets. I think they say that 8(?) crickets equals one dubia meat wise.

Joyce

Hatchling Dragon
Do any of u know if ordering them online is a good option?

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

I order mine from www.dubiaroaches.com best prices I have found. The also sell a variety pack so you can see what bugs your dragon would like too. I've found she LOVES roaches and superworms. She will eat hornworms but if given the option she chooses superworms first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk