• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

40 gallon terrarium. Too cluttered?

cmorgan23

Bearded Dragon Egg
image.jpg This is how we set up our beardies new home. Does it seem too cluttered or does it look okay?

Canicke

Super Moderator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
How big is it? The bowls look a little large to me - but depends on his size. You should have a couple of hides for him - One on the cool end and on one on the warm end.

If he's a young one I would handle him minimally the first week. Put your hand in the tank and stroke him but let him just get used to his new home.

cmorgan23

Bearded Dragon Egg
It's 40 gallons. The food & water dish are a little large imho. I'll get a hide for the cool side tomorrow.

PsycoMenace

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Looks good so far, nice setup. I just posted a pic of mine in the pic thread. I just got my beardie too. I love him and I gave him 3 days for acclimation then gave him a bath on the 4th day, and handled him a little too. Just be slow and gentle

Latest posts