• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

4 Year Old Bearded Dragon

shep8235

Bearded Dragon Egg
I have a 4 year old female bearded dragon that I am trying to sell. I am willing to sell everything for $300. She is about 16in long and is in perfect health. We purchased her when she was a newborn lizard for our daughter and has been in our family ever since. Also comes with a 150 gallon aquarium with solid oak stand, heat lamp, UV lamp, all items inside tank as well. I have also made a custom top due to the fact we couldn't find one to fit. The tank was originally a salt water fish tank but has been cleaned and sanitized for the lizard. Tank isn't brand new but is just as good as new. I am willing to deliver lizard and tank, LOCALLY ONLY, for an extra $20 but you are more than welcome to pick up everything yourself. Please, only serious inquirers!! Let me know if you want more pics.. Thanks Feel free to contact me anytime. Text or call 8zero3four64zero9two8..I am located in Valdosta Ga....

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 56
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 59
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 54
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg