• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

4 month old? Maybe

Ender.dragon

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi all I am curious as to if my bearded dragon is the appropriate size for its age... we were told it was a month old when we got it and I’ve had it for about 3 months now so I’m saying it’s about 4 months old. Does it look the appropriate size for 4 months? We are new to dragon keeping just want to make sure it’s healthy.
71724989-697E-466E-9775-188BE64C86AD.jpeg

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi all I am curious as to if my bearded dragon is the appropriate size for its age... we were told it was a month old when we got it and I’ve had it for about 3 months now so I’m saying it’s about 4 months old. Does it look the appropriate size for 4 months? We are new to dragon keeping just want to make sure it’s healthy.View attachment 24546
Its close to 4 months old --- I would guess -- if they told you around a month that is good most dont have a clue as to hold the dragons are and some are sold way too young

Bostonfinest

Juvenile Dragon
He/she looks good one way you can tell for sure on the growth is by the size of the tail, do you have a scale and a tape measure, if you do I will check the measurements weekly because they grow fast. What size is your enclosure. Click on this link to get more information

Ender.dragon

Bearded Dragon Egg
He/she looks good one way you can tell for sure on the growth is by the size of the tail, do you have a scale and a tape measure, if you do I will check the measurements weekly because they grow fast. What size is your enclosure. Click on this link to get more information

Thanks! I do have a tape measure

Dexter_Dragon

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Hi all I am curious as to if my bearded dragon is the appropriate size for its age... we were told it was a month old when we got it and I’ve had it for about 3 months now so I’m saying it’s about 4 months old. Does it look the appropriate size for 4 months? We are new to dragon keeping just want to make sure it’s healthy.View attachment 24546
Beautiful looking baby! Luv his/her coloring.

Latest posts