• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

4 month old dragon need rehomed, can't keep two

Dragonqueen20

Bearded Dragon Egg
I have two beardies and I can't afford to feed two properly, we took them both in March knowing we would need to rehome one of them. We are unsure of sex, but we assume male because he/she is much larger than the other one we have. He/she is around 4 months old (born in January) and eating well. Crickets are our main insect with occasional superworms. Eating greens and veggies as well. Codagh needs a new home soon. Looking for someone who has time to handle him and give him more than we can offer trying to care for two. We are in Southeastern Indiana near Lawrenceburg Indiana. Willing to meet within an hour/ hour and a half radius. I do not have experience shipping beardies so not super interested in taking any risks with that.

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hello and welcome to the forum! Have you tried putting a message on some local FB groups?