• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

3's never a crowd, were the best of friends :)

kaykayy

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
hi all thought id share a piccy of my 3 beautiful dragons, smallest 1 being the newest, rexi :) .. then we have zuko on the left and spyro in the middle <3
spyro,zuko,rex.jpg

Brittany

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Do they not fight or attack each other? I have one the size of your medium and smallest one, and the medium opens his mouth any time I try to get them near each other, like he's going to eat her.

kaykayy

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
funny enough no they dont,,i thought they would have aswell but spyro lets little rexi sit on her n she walks round givin him a piggy back lol, n they were led close together in front of the fire yesterday:) n its wierd how if the zuko n spyro r out together zuko gets a bit randy head bobs n puffs his black beard out but wen rex is out with them he doesnt do it :S strange but i like it how they all get on :)

kaykayy

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
they are fine together, zuko doesnt care both the bigger 1s let little rex climb over them sit next to them, they both love him

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Housing them together is risky & can promote stress, u might want to consider separate enclosures.

kaykayy

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
hi jeff, they are all in seperate enclosures, all have thier own gaff, i also introduced the 2 bigger 1s to the smaller 1 very slowly, i wouldnt get them all out together if they didnt get on when i first introduced them :)

Fliehigh

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
one dragon sitting on another is a sign of dominance. Although we may find it cool, funny or cute it is actually them controlling the one on the bottom.

The worst thing with Dragons is that they will be fine and then one day they can just turn for no reason. I am not saying doen't ever socialize them (understnading thast dragons are not social animals) but please be very careful and attentive while doing so, as we would hate to see something happen to one of your pets.

kaykayy

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
hi fliehigh,
funny u say that because about an hour ago i had them all out together, and zuko, (the biggest) ran up to little rexi n nudged him, now i dont know weather this was because he was in a mood as we just had to force feed him or he was suddenly turning but i said to my partner we shud no longer get them out together, i was blind to it before but it scared me earlier as all i had goin thru my head was he was going to attack him...but i quickly removed him, i am taking ur advice seriously and from now on they will b coming out at seperate times

Fliehigh

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Hi Kaykayy

I personally think it is always better to safe then sorry. Why take a chance if there is no real need. I think you have made a good call.

drgnfly2265

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Your beardies look great!

I am really glad to hear that they will not come out at the same time together anymore. I'm glad that all that happened was the little nudge and nothing worse.

kaykayy

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
hiya drgnfly
thankyou! thier beautiful arnet they, the smallest 1 has just had his first shedding and hes going a lovely red/orange colour :) not a clue wat morph he is :/
n yes i deffinatley wont b getting them out together, ive never acted so fast in all my life!! lol, god to know ppl on here r here to help and advise :)