• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

3rd clutch (pic heavy)

Twobeardieguy

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Ok so some of you where not aware but I lost just about my whole 3rd clutch to mold!! There was none in the dishes but some how I looked under the container and BAM I found mold growth!! I have never had this problem or even seen this before!!:( I have 8 left out of this clutch!! Has anyone ever had to deal with this type of problem before? Anyways without further ado......

IMG_0421.jpg

IMG_0422.jpg

IMG_0423.jpg

IMG_0423.jpg

IMG_0429.jpg

IMG_0417.jpg

Also wanted to add dad and mom in there
Dad
IMG_0367.jpg

mom
IMG_0357.jpg

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Soon to be relocated out of Ga ;)
Send in your orders via lance or Janie ;) lol

Darn sorry to hear about all those poopers, Lance ! Call ya !
Janie

TheVirus

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Nice dragons Lance! Sorry to hear about the rest of the clutch. I've had eggs die because of everything I think :)

Man you have a nice camera too! What is it?

Twobeardieguy

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Thank you... Yea it sucks but what can you do, but wait until next breeding season!!!! And i have a cannon power shot A460sz 8x optical zoom....

Twobeardieguy

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Sorry for those of you that do not no what happened I will recap off the other site for you!!

"I think we found out why the mold started! I used spring water instead of distilled water this time!! Sadly I must say that I had lost 110 eggs!!! :( Some how there was mold and mildew under the bins in the incubator so I started to lift the eggs to find that they where flat on the bottom of the eggs and filled with mold! But the tops where plump and very nice looking!! Humidity in the containers where 82% and 80% in the incubator!! This is the first time in 6 years I ever had problems like this!!!! :( Well I can only look forward to next season.........."

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Next time I have that fixed. I am loaning Lance my RODI unit, so he gets fresh water every time for the incubator....
I know what is in the water at that place I hope that Lance gets ....
Oh Tooommmm.. Got a house for ya ;) Out building and everything :D
Janie...
Shameless woman ;)

Latest posts