• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

3.5 hours from my front door Part 1

Red Ink AUS

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hi Guys,

Did a 4 day walkabout 3 hours away from home and this is where I landed.

P1020210.jpg

P1020194.jpg

P1020201.jpg

P1020141.jpg

P1020114.jpg

P1020097.jpg

P1020103.jpg

So what's around you ;)

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I think, you just issued us a challenge, Francis... I guess I'll have to get the camera charged, and my walking boots and stick ready... lol...
Lovely landscapes... * sighs wistfully*.

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Now I can live with this one being the view from my front porch................ LOL

Absolutely breathtaking Francis

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I wish I had that scenery by my house. Heck, I wish I lived there instead of here.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Okay.... let's all pool our money and just goooooooooooo !... Everyone's passports are in order... yesssssss ?

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Lol I don't have a passport and getting me on a plane is impossible. I'll meet you all there because I'm taking a boat lol

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
In that case.. room with Gina... lol.. she's taking a boat too if she goes again.. :)

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Maybe I will join you on the boat too. We can stop in South Africa and pick up Monique on the way.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Francis, absolutely gorgeous. Australia is still on my list of dream places to visit. Can't wait to see it in person.

hanfon

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Breathtaking! whereabout is Oz are you? I'll get some pics up of round here in SE QLD hinterland ..

Red Ink AUS

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
hanfon said:
Breathtaking! whereabout is Oz are you? I'll get some pics up of round here in SE QLD hinterland ..

Mate I'm in Melbourne. Those pics were taken around the Grampians national park about 300km west from me. I love the hinterlands there's some fantastic herping to be done there. Hope you come accross some BDs and ackies.