• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

2 new babies

Trisha Stewart

Bearded Dragon Egg
HI All! I am new the bearded game. I have 2 females (i hope) from a friend. Penelope and Moxie. They live in a house with a dog (Kenna) and 2 cats (Misty and Lemieux). My kids got to pick out the names (Gwyn 17 and Nolan 9). They are known as the girls. We put the girls to bed every night and wake them up. Nolan thinks of them as adoptive sisters. Our cats really enjoy hanging out with them and they seem to like them hanging out as well. They will walk in front of their tank if they are gone.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Welcome! I have cats and beardies too. When my boy Luci is in his tank he will look for the cats when they come in the room. My girl Dexter will lay on the cats when she gets the opportunity! The cats don't really mind them.

Trisha Stewart

Bearded Dragon Egg
Awesome! I cant wait until my girls get bigger! Then they can really play with the cats and the dog! I am sure they all will be great friends :D

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Awesome! I cant wait until my girls get bigger! Then they can really play with the cats and the dog! I am sure they all will be great friends :D

Just make sure you watch them carefully. I let mine around each other under very close supervision.

Trisha Stewart

Bearded Dragon Egg
Of course. Even when I leave the room they are in for a long period of time, I kick the cats out and shut the door. I like my dragons too much for them to become snacks for my brats!

Canicke

Super Moderator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
How big was the cat? How big was the Dragon? How the heck did that happen?

Elemental Dragon Lord

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Dragon is full adult male. Kitten is 5 months approximately. I had Rad (male) and Aura (female) running around the kiddie pool hunting various bugs when the kitten jumped in. As the kitten walked towards Aura, before I could grab the kitten, Rad charged and bit her paw. He is way to fast

Latest posts