• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

2 baby girls

suzy

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I got 2 baby girls 3 weeks ago Athena and Aurora, they are now 8 weeks old. They are the cutest things very friendly. Both have shed nicely since I got them and they are good eaters. Crickets don't have a chance with my girls they are slowly eating more veggies also. My husband and I are making a large habitat for them, should be ready in a week or so.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397917433.692775.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397917444.157314.jpg

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Awww. They're cute. Good luck with those two little eating machines.

suzy

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I got some better pictures yesterday. Athena is pretty much various brown colors Aurora has orange strips down her back. They both eat great and Athena is becoming a little fatty haha .
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398186506.732676.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398186526.499913.jpg

colin

Hatchling Dragon
Excuse the kisses lol I thought I was sending a text lol habit my bad :-/

Pascal

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Haha I do the kisses thing way too much too.

I am curious too how can you sex them so young. Mines 4 months and I'm still struggling to sex him.

MisterD83

Juvenile Dragon
I thought that females couldn't be successfully determined till they were just about sexually mature (9 months??) because a male may not have fully developed the femoral pores till then.

Latest posts