• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

10/17/09 Hamburg PA Reptile Expo.

TheWolfmanTom

Dragon Breeder
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Well I know if there arent any pics it didnt happen. So here are some photos of the expo.
Enjoy.
IMG_2704.jpg

IMG_2705.jpg

IMG_2706.jpg

IMG_2713.jpg

IMG_2715.jpg

IMG_2731.jpg

IMG_2734.jpg

IMG_2738.jpg

IMG_2742.jpg

IMG_2752.jpg

IMG_2753.jpg

IMG_2766.jpg

IMG_2767.jpg

IMG_2772.jpg

IMG_2845.jpg

IMG_2863.jpg

IMG_2875.jpg

IMG_2878.jpg

IMG_2895.jpg

IMG_2896.jpg

IMG_2921.jpg

DragonMom

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
So Tom, How it go? Did you find homes for lots of your babies? Hope it was a good show for you.
Great pics! The third pic of the alligators was my favorite, the little one in the middle looks like he's giving you the death glare. LOL What type of alligator were they?

TheWolfmanTom

Dragon Breeder
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
It was a good show. We moved 18 poopers. The pics where taken by My son Steve, because I didnt get a chance to walk around...lol

DragonMom

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Too bad you didn't get a chance to scope it out, but on the positive side, you were too busy getting new homes for babies! Congrats! Are any of the beardie pics of your babies or just of the competition? Sounds like you had a great weekend though.

Twobeardieguy

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Tom had the BEST beardies in that whole place!!! His booth lit up that place!! Congrats and thank you for giving me something Great to look at!!! ;) Almost took one home!!

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
i could only assume tom was the best of the beardie vendors....the breeders that go to that show now are a joke except the one i got my fiance's beardie from...once again tom, i envy you for being there while i was stuck at a baby shower

TheVirus

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Nice Tom! I didn't go again. I keep saying I'm going to go, but I never do. I'm lazy :) I'll definitely be at the White Plains show next month. I was supposed to go to the Long Island show, but.....I'm lazy :) One of these shows we will have to hang out. Hopefully the show will be on a Saturday so we can go to the bar after :)

TheWolfmanTom

Dragon Breeder
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I dont get to the ny shows Tim.
I am set to do The Greater Harrisburg reptile expo in carlise on 11/21
Then hamburg again on dec 5th.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Nice pics and nice looking babies! I love one of the first shot of the little turtles. Too cute!

Latest posts