• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

“Sheldon”

Raggy

Bearded Dragon Egg
Our son wanted to create a video about Sheldon! He just adores him and I wanted to share it with all of you! He is just so cute and Sheldon brings him so much joy! ☺️ He loves to snuggle up under his chin by his neck but my son insists his claws are stabbing him at this point the link to the video is here!!

Attachments

• C97E2D4F-5ED4-46DF-8A94-C535EAFC2577.jpeg
    C97E2D4F-5ED4-46DF-8A94-C535EAFC2577.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 7

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Thats super cute, he really loves his lizard friend :,) has sheldon had any of these yet? My beardy just started eating them, its very easy to make little “jelly cakes” for them, and they’re very good to have incase bugs run out..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 4

Raggy

Bearded Dragon Egg
Thats super cute, he really loves his lizard friend :,) has sheldon had any of these yet? My beardy just started eating them, its very easy to make little “jelly cakes” for them, and they’re very good to have incase bugs run out..
We have not tried these yet but definitely am going to look into it now. We kept the freeze dried crickets on hand for running out of food reasons but I try to keep Dubia roaches on order regularly so this doesn’t happen lol. But these look like a much better choice than freeze dried crickets! Thank you very much!

Latest posts