• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

you might be a herper if

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
YMBAH if you have stopped traffic up for miles to save a snake/turtle crossing the road

YMBAH if you have dove into a thing of wild rose bushes to capture one of your reptiles (yeap thats me)

YMBAH if you get utterly discusted everytime you read about a python being killed in florida for no other reason that it is there

YMBAH if you think rattlesnake roundups are the most barbaric display of animal cruelty in the us

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
YMBAH if you fill your house with reptiles to keep your human children busy.... cause you think they need YOUR hobby :D ::)
Janie

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
YMBAH if everytime you see quagmire on family guy go giggity giggity it reminds you of a headbobbing dragon lmao

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
crypticdragons said:
YMBAH if everytime you see quagmire on family guy go giggity giggity it reminds you of a headbobbing dragon lmao
haha my fiance says that to magellan every time he bobs

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
my wife did that to me. one day she was in the "beardie" room with me and saw Dr. evil headbobbing and started to giggle. When i asked what she said giggity giggity and it has stuck since. I posted a while back topic was

"my wife ruined the headbob"

lol cause everytime he does it thats what i hear in my head lol

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
yet you dont know how many calories are in your soda
there are calories in Soda???? *gasp* ???

YMBAH if you think rattlesnake roundups are the most barbaric display of animal cruelty in the us
Not all roundups promote the destruction of the animal. There are several that work for relocation into appropriate habitats away from building sites and subdivisions. I think last year we relocated some 640? adult rattlers. Not bad for a bunch of tree huggers.

YMBAH IF
you're considering building a new house so you can keep more reptiles in the one you currently own.

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
ladyknite said:
yet you dont know how many calories are in your soda
there are calories in Soda???? *gasp* ???

Not all roundups promote the destruction of the animal. There are several that work for relocation into appropriate habitats away from building sites and subdivisions. I think last year we relocated some 640? adult rattlers. Not bad for a bunch of tree huggers.

YMBAH IF
you're considering building a new house so you can keep more reptiles in the one you currently own.
thats good about those roundups but the others disgust me and as for the last YMBAH i am guillty as charged

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
i have only ever been to 1 and after seeing them taunt and behead thousands of snakes and say they use the milked venom for making anti venoms (which in this case at least was not tru as venom used for that has to be taken in a sterile environment) i swore them off and refuse to ever attend another.

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
that's a shame. it's so much easier to get venom from a live pissed off rattler than a dead one that doesn't give a crap. I do see the concern with the close neighborhoods, however, the snakes entering those areas are only a product of deforestation. I don't agree with the haphazzard killing of anything.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
YMBAH if you know as much about genetics as someone with a Masters in Biology but never took it in college.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
YMBAH if...
...you get mad at the gift shop for not having 'Merry Christmas' cards with beardies on them.

...you rooted for the dinosaurs in jurassic park.

corrine

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
ymbah if you tell guests not to be suprised to see an occasional cricket hopping around

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
YMBAHI

.....roaches escaped into your house and you are more aggrevated at losing so many feeders than at the idea of roaches loose in your house.

.....the local power company knows exactly when your timers go on and off

.....you're the customer at the pet store but you answer everyones herp related questions.

.....you bypass your wifes victoria secret magazine to get to the newest edition of reptiles.

(thought id bring this back)

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
lol good ones brian!

YMBAHI

....you now comminicate with your partner with head bobs and waves

....instead of throwing your pumpkins out after halloween you cut them up for your lizards

Latest posts