• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

you might be a herper if

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
YMBAHI.....
you find out you may be moving to Florida and the first thing you worry about is getting roaches lmao

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
YMBAHI
-you have contemplated on taking your scaly children to go see santa at the mall

-you bought stockings for each of your herps and plan on hanging them on their vivs and letting santa fill them with goodies

-when asked what are your OTHER hobbies they still have something reptile related in it

DragonMom

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
You bought the stockings, hung them from the vivs and want to fill them with goodies, but can't figure out how to keep the "goodies" from climbing out!

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
pssssssssst... small containers with air holes... keep them in the larger "bin" until the night before.. then stuff those stockings... jee does that sound like I've done this before ? ;)

Bri... If you make it to penn... then just drive and meet me half way for roach ups ;)..
You order them... send em to my house.. then we meet up... and do the exchange...
janie

YMBAH if you come up with deliciously devious ideas to get around ridiculous laws.

DragonMom

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
YMBAHI:
You equate Poop with a good day! ;D AND You think it's funny as hell when your dragon poops on your hubby!

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
reptiles in youngsters room... equates to a aunt and grand mother free area... ;)
Janie

ilovecacti

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
ever since i got my snake (btw i love her more for that...my g-ma and aunt tore up my room) my grandma and aunt freak when i tell them that they're sleeping in my room (when there not....it cracks me up)

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
YMBAHI: You prepare a feast for your reptiles the same time as for the humans in the house ;)
Janie

Twobeardieguy

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
YMBAHI: If you went out of town for turkey day and said in front of everybody I gotta go and check on the babies at home! Then everybody looks at you with this dumb founded look and you say my Dragons! And they just kinda look away thinking you are crazy!!! HUH, just another thing for them to talk about at X-mas, the nut job and his fairy tales! ;D

Michele654

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
you definately a herper when your boss asked you to work overtime and you tell him ..NO I have hurry home and soak my lizard it's shedding....man did I get a odd look!!

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
YMBAHI...
...You tell your wife that the house yall move into next has to have either a large extra bedroom or a 2 car garage so you can expand your collection.

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
you top your xmas tree with your herps

IMG_6994.jpg

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
*giggles*
YMBAHI: You have to take a day off the net so you can get other house hold needs done, instead of just giving care and lots of snugglies to your scalies...lol
Janie

Twobeardieguy

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Candice, that is great!

YMBAHI: You go out of town for two nights and worry sick that they will be ok. And end up not getting any sleep. ;)

DragonMom

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Candice, thats awesome! A Frank tree topper, the latest rage! LOL

Poor Lance, think he missed his Cali!

YMBAHI
When your out Xmas shopping, you have to find a new stocking for the newest baby lizards in the house-yes, I was on the hunt for a stocking for Assassin!

Latest posts