• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Wow....I want to go back to high school so I can graduate again.

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
staylor said:
I will have a clean hankie for you...just promise you will have one in August for me when my baby starts school. Yes I will be that mom that is crying and embarrassing her when I walk her to class.

As long as you're not THAT Mom when she enters high school! LOL!

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I will not be that mom in high school just kindergarten :) For me it is like school is taking my baby from me. Once she goes to school she will be a kid not a baby. I know she is not a baby now and she will always be my baby. Kids are so mean at school and I know I have to let her grow up but I want to keep her safe. When she is there I can not protect her. Your a parent you know what I mean...its hard to put into words. I am very protective, but health protective not over protective, and very possessive of my kids. I am worse than a mama bear.

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Kindergarden is the worst. I can still remember the day I walked away and left Schelly at school. :( Bob was different becuase He was Homeschooled by our Pastors wife. It was just like a play date. But Sarah I homeschooled for Kindergarden. I sent her to a private school where I knew everyone really well 1st-7th grade. Bob and Schelly were there with her and that made it easier. But I homeschooled her 8th-12th. We became very close those years.

Janie. I will be there for you. It is an adjustment that's for sure. The hubby usually steps in to fill those empty moments though. :D

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
JustaV said:
It's Hawking, vesta love... I called him that too, until I was corrected... lol

Oh nice to know...lol...and I think Vesta is someone else I may be wrong, but not me :)?
Oooooooooops ! Sorry Vesta !!!!!!!! :)D)
Yes, JustaV that was for you, darlin !

Thanks all, Sandra I will be there for you dear.. (ignores the catty comment from the "Peanut" gallery)

Latest posts