• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Wow....I want to go back to high school so I can graduate again.

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
JustaV said:
There is a Vesta...lol

Yeah, and she's a great gal.

Sometimes when I post something I get responses I know are for me but say Vesta in them....lol...

It must be the "V" in your username. :D

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
HEE HEE...I have never noticed. :D I probably just responded anyway.

JustaV

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
yea, I see where people can get confused, maybe i should start using lots of !!!!! and really confuze people!!! ;)

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
JustaV said:
yea, I see where people can get confused, maybe i should start using lots of !!!!! and really confuze people!!! ;)

LOL! Good one.

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I haven't been using them as much. I have almost kicked the habit. ;)

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Vesta said:
I haven't been using them as much. I have almost kicked the habit. ;)

OMG...you're right!!! I'm so proud of you!!!!!!!!!!

Oh no!! Did I just pick it up?!!!!?

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
HEE HEE...Just noticed your earlier response Craiger. I thought I got away with the "OLD FART" thing. LOL...

It was ALOT of people. Mikes folks went and hid in their camper. But I had made a lot of food and used the next door neighbors ovens. I had made meatball sandwiches and Barbeque chicken wings. Pigs in a blanket using crescent rolls and hotdogs. Lots of salads and jello. Bag after bag Potato chips. I am really at my best when I am "ON" like that. I love to serve people and feed them. That's the Southern blood in me. That kind of food stretches a long way.

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
little late coming in on this...I read this and about cried thinking about how one day my little girl is going to graduate high school...she is going into kindergarten this year.

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Vesta said:
HEE HEE...Just noticed your earlier response Craiger. I thought I got away with the "OLD FART" thing. LOL...

It was ALOT of people. Mikes folks went and hid in their camper. But I had made a lot of food and used the next door neighbors ovens. I had made meatball sandwiches and Barbeque chicken wings. Pigs in a blanket using crescent rolls and hotdogs. Lots of salads and jello. Bag after bag Potato chips. I am really at my best when I am "ON" like that. I love to serve people and feed them. That's the Southern blood in me. That kind of food stretches a long way.

LOL! You certainly didn't get away with it. ;D

And thanks for the gift!!!!! LOL!!

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
staylor said:
little late coming in on this...I read this and about cried thinking about how one day my little girl is going to graduate high school...she is going into kindergarten this year.

Then don't blink. Before you know it, she'll be graduating. :(

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
We left our baby at Bob Jones University in South Carolina. 11 hours away. She had only made her decision she was going 2 weeks earlier. She had become my best friend and we did everything together. I cried non stop all the way home. She had become sick after an MMR injection. Horrible ear infection that happened almost immediately after leaving the Dr. office (I think it may have happened from a dirty instrument) We left her there sick as a dog with a wick in her ear and a stiff neck. It was just a terrible time. But after the initial adjustment she thrived there. I can never understand people who cannot wait to get rid of their kids. I LOVED being a Mom.

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
;D

Have fun at Cloud Nine. I know how much you enjoy going there. Will look forward to the pics. :D

pscaulkins

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Vesta said:
We left our baby at Bob Jones University in South Carolina. 11 hours away. She had only made her decision she was going 2 weeks earlier. She had become my best friend and we did everything together. I cried non stop all the way home. She had become sick after an MMR injection. Horrible ear infection that happened almost immediately after leaving the Dr. office (I think it may have happened from a dirty instrument) We left her there sick as a dog with a wick in her ear and a stiff neck. It was just a terrible time. But after the initial adjustment she thrived there. I can never understand people who cannot wait to get rid of their kids. I LOVED being a Mom.

I can relate to this. I felt I grew up with my two kids so when they left, I felt like part of me was gone. I am still very close to my kids. I just can't understand it when people say they will be glad when their kids grow up. I don't think they realize how much they will miss them.

Yes, Craiger, make sure you post pictures.

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Craiger said:
staylor said:

Then don't blink. Before you know it, she'll be graduating. :(

I don't blink. this is also why I stay home with them...I want to get as much as I can while I can because sooner than later they are not going to need me as much.

Vesta said:
I can never understand people who cannot wait to get rid of their kids. I LOVED being a Mom.

Me too. I want my kids to stay at home well after 18. They can stay here until mid 20's but come 30 its time to get out. My kids will always be welcome to come back home to save money. I don't want them to grow up. Being a mom is the best thing in the world.

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I don't understand it, either, guys. I do tease them about it, but I don't mean it in the least....and they know that. They'll be with us for at least two more years.

I'll definitely post pics. We're taking extra precautions this time not to lose anything on the way there or back. We have a new camera...plus the twins will be taking their camera equipment. So we'll have some nice ones.

Sandra,

We've invested a LOT of time and energy into our girls...similar to what you're doing. Trust me, that's one investment you'll never lose out on a return. We're really close to our girls...and it's because of the time we've spent (and are still spending) with them.

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
We are all thicker than thieves too. Schelly lives 3 minutes away. But they eventually HAVE to leave so they can give us the GREATEST gift of all. *GRANDCHILDREN*

Right now I am a very important part of their lives but I know as they get older other interests will take them away. But for now. I am enjoying evey minute with them.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
You all will have the firm shoulders and dry "CLEAN" hankies ready about this time next year for me, won't ya ? My baby graduates then... ahhh jeeeeese mooooom !
I can hear it now...

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
zebraflavencs said:
You all will have the firm shoulders and dry "CLEAN" hankies ready about this time next year for me, won't ya ? My baby graduates then... ahhh jeeeeese mooooom !
I can hear it now...

Clean hankies? Why on earth would you want that? LOL!

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I will have a clean hankie for you...just promise you will have one in August for me when my baby starts school. Yes I will be that mom that is crying and embarrassing her when I walk her to class.

Latest posts