• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

VOTE NOW in the Basking Beardie Photo Contest!!

Which 3 basking beardie photos are your favorites?

• Photo A

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • Photo B

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Photo C

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Photo D

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • Photo E

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • Photo F

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Photo G

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Photo H

• Photo I

• Photo J

Votes: 12 27.3%
  • Photo K

• Photo L

• Photo M

• Photo N

• Photo O

Votes: 15 34.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

packfan74

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I know I'm way way too late, but better late than never! If Crystal9534 cares, I totally think pic "N" is the winner!! Way more funny than the others - lol......OK OK, "K" is a close second though - who can resist a baby, I know, right.

Enjoyed all the pics - thanks, they made me smile today.

Cheers

Falconator

Bearded Dragon Egg
Thanks JeffO,
There is a story behind both of them the dragon dropped her yolk coming out of the egg and she was half the size of her siblings and the tortoise was a rescue that we were sure would not make it. They were in our critical care unit and my wife hand fed the dragon they would not leave each other they ate and slept next to each other. And they both made it. The dragon loved to sit on the torts shell under the light.:D
PB240040.jpg

You would always find them sleeping together.
PB230029.jpg

PC100009.jpg

I know this was posted almost a year ago, but, this is so precious! Are they still best buddies?

Latest posts