• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

VOTE NOW in the Basking Beardie Photo Contest!!

Which 3 basking beardie photos are your favorites?

• Photo A

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • Photo B

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Photo C

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Photo D

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • Photo E

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • Photo F

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Photo G

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Photo H

• Photo I

• Photo J

Votes: 12 27.3%
  • Photo K

• Photo L

• Photo M

• Photo N

• Photo O

Votes: 15 34.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
YOU MAY CHOOSE UP TO, BUT NO MORE THAN, THREE PHOTOS. Find the letters corresponding to the photos you wish to vote for, then select them in the poll. Registered members have 14 days from today to vote - until 11:59PM PST on May 28, 2011. The photo with the most votes will win the $50 Drs. Foster and Smith Gift Certificate and a prominent display of their photography skills on the home page. May the best photo win! Good luck to all!
Please don't forget to Like this page and tell your friends about our beardie contests!

bdfcontest.jpg

Bill

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
J should win.

Thanks JeffO,
There is a story behind both of them the dragon dropped her yolk coming out of the egg and she was half the size of her siblings and the tortoise was a rescue that we were sure would not make it. They were in our critical care unit and my wife hand fed the dragon they would not leave each other they ate and slept next to each other. And they both made it. The dragon loved to sit on the torts shell under the light.:D
PB240040.jpg

You would always find them sleeping together.
PB230029.jpg

PC100009.jpg

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Very cool pics & story, glad they both made it. I've been looking at Star Torts recently. Any advice?

tdharris70

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Well if you look at the names you will see that I have had all my friends and family register so that they could vote. And wait let me see isn't that what the instructions said to do? So instead of insinuating someone is cheating lets look at the names? Look them all up on Facebook, as that is where I asked them for help. And the forum admin is more then welcome to check on them as well if he wishes.

Bill

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
So I there not voting on the best pic there voting on yours that kind of takes away from the contest

tdharris70

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I asked them to go vote. So who they vote for is up to them..

YOU MAY CHOOSE UP TO, BUT NO MORE THAN, THREE PHOTOS. Find the letters corresponding to the photos you wish to vote for, then select them in the poll. Registered members have 14 days from today to vote - until 11:59PM PST on May 28, 2011. The photo with the most votes will win the $50 Drs. Foster and Smith Gift Certificate and a prominent display of their photography skills on the home page. May the best photo win! Good luck to all!
Please don't forget to Like this page and tell your friends about our beardie contests!

drgnfly2265

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
I asked them to go vote. So who they vote for is up to them..

I agree and I have done the same also. I went on Facebook and told my family and friends about the forum and told them about the beardie contest. I thought thats what we were suppose to do :confused: Some of my friends told me that they have been reading the forums. One of my friends is thinking about getting a beardie now instead of an iguana, lol.

tdharris70

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I agree and I have done the same also. I went on Facebook and told my family and friends about the forum and told them about the beardie contest. I thought thats what we were suppose to do :confused: Some of my friends told me that they have been reading the forums. One of my friends is thinking about getting a beardie now instead of an iguana, lol.

I thought so to so that is what I did, but I am getting flamed in this thread and others for doing just what they asked. I figured it would give them some more visits, members, and maybe educate some people, or even bring in someone that needed help. But from what I have read I am wrong :confused: :(

Bill

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I thought so to so that is what I did, but I am getting flamed in this thread and others for doing just what they asked. I figured it would give them some more visits, members, and maybe educate some people, or even bring in someone that needed help. But from what I have read I am wrong :confused: :(

Who is Flaming you no one is

Bill

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
The thing is on other forums you cant vote unless you are an active member and that is what most are use to. If it is an open vote then there is no chance for it to be a Best Photo contest . But this is the first for this forum I'm sure things will get worked out.

tdharris70

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I can understand where you are coming from. I know that some forums have a certain number of posts before you can see certain content etc. But this one I thought they wanted more members etc. I honestly hope the people that did sign up from my facebook do stay and contribute because I do know quite a few have berdies and other reptiles.

crystal9534

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
sorry, i guess i'm just used to rude people who will do anything for a buck and create emails to vote for themselves. i just don't think it's fair if that's what's going on, but if you really did ask your friends to do it, then i apologize for sure.

tdharris70

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
:) I posted it on my facebook asking people to come and register and vote. I knew alot of my friends have dragon's as well as other reptiles.

Latest posts