• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Where to get a mail in fecal test?

ParasiteHelp

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello! My bearded dragon is having running bowel movements, and I'd like to get him a fecal test. I have no vets around me and was hoping to find an alternative.

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hello! My bearded dragon is having running bowel movements, and I'd like to get him a fecal test. I have no vets around me and was hoping to find an alternative.
Lets ask Tracie she is a vet tech on here and can help w/ that
@Drache613

Drache613

Hatchling Dragon
Hello,

I can try to help. I don't do them but I know someone who may still be doing that. I can try to find
out, if you want just a regular fecal.

Thanks,
Tracie

nikita_hman

Bearded Dragon Egg
Are you in the UK? If so we have just used PALs pinmoore animal lab that you can order online on their website and you can send off fecal tests in the post .