• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Post Your Pics!

Bearded Freddy

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
amygeee said:
100_2923.jpg

and here is the other love of my life.
100_2919.jpg

:D

Beautiful! We have a chihuahua too (and a Yorkie)! :)

Red Ink AUS

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
pinkynbrain said:
Simple as the subject says... Post Your Pics of anything to do with your beardies!!!!
New Addition to the fam (no name yet)
P4060417.jpg

Pinky
P3260397.jpg

Brain
P3220384.jpg

Pinky and Brain's Home
P3310406.jpg

G'day pinkynbrain,

You wouldn't happen to be Aussie now would you mate? Your dragons look distinctly P.barbata to me from the pics (the unnamed in the first pic anyway). Since I know that Easterns are extremely rare in the states i could only assume your from the land down under or a very lucky "yank". :)

Cheers mate,

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Don't want to answer for her. But yes, she is in Australia. You may want to try a PM. Her beardies are doing great last I heard from her.

Red Ink AUS

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Renee said:
Don't want to answer for her. But yes, she is in Australia. You may want to try a PM. Her beardies are doing great last I heard from her.

Cheers Renee, I suspected as much that she was a fellow aussie. I wonder if there are a few more of us around here?

Latest posts