• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

orange urate

leticia carvalho

Hatchling Dragon
hii guys! how r u? i wanna ask u something. sometimes my bearded dragon’s poop comes with an orange urate. the dubias that i give to her, only eat carrots (i offer only carrots to them, maybe its wrong) there is any possibility to this be the cause of her orange urates?

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
hii guys! how r u? i wanna ask u something. sometimes my bearded dragon’s poop comes with an orange urate. the dubias that i give to her, only eat carrots (i offer only carrots to them, maybe its wrong) there is any possibility to this be the cause of her orange urates?
Your dragon is getting too much Vit A -- please feed the roaches other things like dubia food www.dubiaroaches.com squash fruits sweet potato things that your dragon eats - mine arent hot on greens - lay off the carrots I feed mine carrots like once a week -- your dragon is getting what you feed the roaches - also I would get some dubia dew or crystals for water - you will need to have a container and mix w/ water they look like glass beads when hydrated

leticia carvalho

Hatchling Dragon
Your dragon is getting too much Vit A -- please feed the roaches other things like dubia food www.dubiaroaches.com squash fruits sweet potato things that your dragon eats - mine arent hot on greens - lay off the carrots I feed mine carrots like once a week -- your dragon is getting what you feed the roaches - also I would get some dubia dew or crystals for water - you will need to have a container and mix w/ water they look like glass beads when hydrated
thank u very much! i will do this! thanks for ur help