• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Need help with figuring out my Beardie for Breeding please Help

Kyle Augustine

Bearded Dragon Egg
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
Please help me out I would appreciate it very much

sean8172

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
That looks to be a leatherback. From what I can see in those pictures, it's nails are dark, so not hypo. If I may ask, why do you intend to breed? If you're not sure of the "morph", I'm going to guess you haven't before. What made you decide you want to breed?

You might want to read this first;

http://www.beardeddragonforum.com/index.php?threads/5348/

And do A LOT of research. Breeding isn't as easy as "let's fertilize some eggs". Just the act of copulation alone is borderline traumatic to view.
Just my two cents.

Kyle Augustine

Bearded Dragon Egg
Yes it is my First time breeding, and my reasoning is just the love for the animals they are just amazing creatures. I have had them in and around my life forever. Her eyes are full black so it may be translucent. I do know the morphs pretty well. I knew she was a leatherback I just wasn't sure if there was anything else in her is all. I know I have time before she is ready, and I have been doing good amounts of research, but of course I there is always more to learn. I thank you

sean8172

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Full translucent as far as I can tell. Thanks for sharing! I have a hypo x leatherback male. I'll post some pics in here when I get home.

Sarah Kwiatkowski

Juvenile Dragon
She looks like she has tiger bars going on the side of her body . One of my girls has them to , it is one of my favorite types of morphs!

sean8172

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
I firmly believe these "retail" names are silly. That being said, if you really want to label her, I would say Citrus Tiger Translucent Leatherback. A true breeder would simply call her Translucent Leatherback.

Latest posts