• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Need Help Finding Out What Kind Of Bearded Dragon I Have

BeardieLove

Bearded Dragon Egg
Thia is my Beardie sizzlemaster she is a female around 3 years given to me by a friend. Hre are 2 pictures of her she has yellow around her eyes. Can anybody help me out and let me know what kind of bearded dragon she is?

Attachments

• beardie 2.jpg
    beardie 2.jpg
    266.3 KB · Views: 55
  • beardie1.jpg
    beardie1.jpg
    302.9 KB · Views: 51

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
A normal looking bearded dragon. Not a silk back, leatherback, Rankins, Lawsonii dragon.

Morph's aren't easy to tell unless you know the Mom and Dad. I can't tell if Allie has a citrus tiger Dad and citrus tiger Mom. I have noticed some Citrus Tiger Markings on her. (Her beard for instance is an orange (Lion's Mane) and a gold-tan head (Sometimes she appears dark on the camera, but in real life, she's yellow gold) She's got some oranges, purple stripes, and orange white spikes for her crown. Allie has hazel-brown-black beautiful eyes.)

Your beardie looked like Allie when she was younger. And with every shed, comes a new coloration to the dragon. Allie also has orange and white spikes on her sides. According to a breeder that I visited, I told her about Allie's colorations. She told me that she's had bearded dragons all her life and began breeding them. She told me that all the bearded dragons, in GA, are normal colored bearded dragons with just browns and not at all like Allie. She told me that Allie sounds like a morph of some kind. So I began researching more about her markings and the search came up as a Citrus Tiger Bearded Dragon. (She has lavender bars on her sides that are hard to get on camera.)

Latest posts