• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Male???

DragonsVS

Bearded Dragon Egg
I am really wondering if Sakari is a male or female. This is the best picture I could get.

After looking at him for a while I think he is a male are these the bulges from is organ?

Mrs. LuLu

Bearded Dragon Egg
I'm not entirely sure because your pictures a bit blurry, but I don't think your baby is big enough to tell. My DJ was close to 10 months old before I could see for sure that he was a male.

Mrs. LuLu

Bearded Dragon Egg
I'm going to have to respectfully disagree with you gilliesexotics. At this size, you can't tell for sure, with a picture and a look at the outside. My beardie looked just like Sakari when he was that size. No bumps to be seen anywhere, but now that he's a year old, he's very definitely a male.

ashley7988

Juvenile Dragon
I wasn't able to tell with Draco when he was that age. He's 6 months old now and I can definitely tell he's a male.

Mrs. LuLu

Bearded Dragon Egg
Yeah, I still say it's way too early to know for sure just by looking at it. I know it's hard to wait. I had a middle school full of students who were extremely impatient to find out if DJ was a boy or girl. It was closer to him being 8 months before I knew for sure, though my aunt thought he was a male around 6 months because of the way his beard was looking.

Latest posts