• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

leatherback ?

EMcGuckin86

Bearded Dragon Egg
My local pet shop hs a young beardie they are asking me to take due to my previous reptile experience. It's mayb 6", and appeard to have no side spikes or regular looking scales on the back, would this be considered leatherback?

EMcGuckin86

Bearded Dragon Egg
Not thebest pic, but best i could get of him

IMG_20130828_135619.jpg

EMcGuckin86

Bearded Dragon Egg
That's what I thought. I have had beardies before although i usually get them as rescues when they're older, this will be the youngest I've had. The shop is willing to give him to me for what they paid, is $79 a fair price for one? I have never actually bought one before (mine have all been rescues)

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
That sounds like a fair 'Pet Store' price, some go for more, some less, depending on supply & demand along with location ...

Latest posts