• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Is she normal?

RyanHuff20

Hatchling Dragon
I posted a picture of my beardie Gordon a couple months ago when I first got her. I was told she is a normal morph, which I now understand that you can't tell unless you know bloodline, but is she really normal? Her colors have gotten brighter and brighter and as she sheds, these bluish lines are slowly appearing. When she lays under the UVB for awhile it is more apparent
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364618305.933587.jpg

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Although she does have some color, she still does not appear to be any kind of 'Morph'. There are very few 'True' Normals (Colorwise) out there because of all the cross breeding over the years & actually are becoming a rarity. Yours appears to fall into the category described in this post ...
A very colorful dragon. Please dont think im being funny or rude. With out knowing the genetics that went into it we can guess all day, and thats what ALOT of amateur breeders do. This animal could have citrus, sandfire, plain orange, chis allen red, cawley red, and any other color of the rainbow in there.

Read More: http://www.beardeddragonforum.com/index.php?threads/morphs-as-i-understand-them.4449/
Very pretty, regardless.

Dragon Lady

Hatchling Dragon
She looks a lot like my Bruce! He's got the same color patterns and he's only going on 4mos!

*~*~*~ Love always bring difficulties, that is true, but the good side of it is that it gives energy ~*~*~*
-Vincent Van Gogh-

Latest posts