• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Is passing out at work a bad thing

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
So im extremely tired today and im not sure why. I got my normal amount of sleep (in bed by 11pm up at 6am) but today i just feel really worn down and tired. I wanna put my head down on my desk and snooze a bit but i know that that is a no no lol.

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo never a bad thing. Unless you get caught.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
lol Gina gina gina
hell only 7 hours of work left then i get to relax (second job gotta work till 10 tonight)
but Friday is the last day of my second job so it aint all bad

Michele654

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
take a map on the job it makes you a bette worker once you want up..lol. I do it all the time...heheheehe

moth_ay

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Are you getting sick?

I find I'm always tired around the holidays, whether they're cheerful or not :p

Just paint your eyeballs on your eyelids and you'll be set ;)

p_500_375_578354F9-462D-4958-8899-6C007B318E7E.jpeg

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Now that... was too cute for words ! Imaginative too... see what you started now, Brian ? Got the youngens in on your antics...lol
Psst.. you isn't the baby no more either apparently ;)
Janie

Latest posts