• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

im still alive!

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
lol sorry i havent been on here much guys but ive been super busy lately! i got married (as most of you know), got a brand new car (ill post a picture), taken kadon the beardie under my wing, my website has taken off pretty well and my new job has kept me from having as much time as i used to...so i just wanted to stop in and say hope everyone had a happy holiday and hope their new year has started off as a good one

the car is a 2010 honda accord v6 custom ordered in manual
IMG_6969.jpg

IMG_6971.jpg

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I just figured you didnt like us anywere now that you have your fancy dancy frillie forum 8) lmao

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
*pokes Brian in the shoulder*... sigh....
you can take the Marine outta the water, but can't change his stripes.... Unless of course, he's promoted ;)
Janie

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I dont know sometimes i wonder how hard itd be to get a komodo over here and sik him on you lol.

anywho off to another meeting. They are meeting me to death today, safety meetings, information management work group meeting, promotion board meeting, meeting for the meeting, lol.

Laterz

Latest posts