• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

I rearranged his tank...spoiled? Moody? Too much? Too little??

Meganann2274

Bearded Dragon Egg
So I rearranged his tank and added some new greenery to it ... Some leaves he can climb and vines he can get to from his new wood bridge... Problem is...I'm not thinking he likes it much... He just looked at me... mad...for a good hour or two... I even put up a new bigger hammock in his basking spot... Spoiled? Too much too quick? Or just Moody?

Attachments

• IMG_20220205_201553628_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20220205_201553628_HDR.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 42
  • IMG_20220205_202018829_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20220205_202018829_HDR.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 41

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
So I rearranged his tank and added some new greenery to it ... Some leaves he can climb and vines he can get to from his new wood bridge... Problem is...I'm not thinking he likes it much... He just looked at me... mad...for a good hour or two... I even put up a new bigger hammock in his basking spot... Spoiled? Too much too quick? Or just Moody?
They don't like change- make sure your getting a surface basking temp w/ a digital probe thermometer off the hammock

Latest posts