• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hay callin all beardie champs...What type of dragon do i have pls!

corine milum the

Juvenile Dragon
He s nine months had him since two ::cool:

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1382888528094.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1382888528094.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 61

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Regular bearded dragon it looks like. A few people have told me my bearded dragon, Allie, looks like a Sandfire with her orange beard and gold-tan yellow body.

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Love the colors. Mine brightens up when she warms up and is happy.

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Still learning about them, but I can help with the basics. My female hasn't laid any eggs.

corine milum the

Juvenile Dragon
Is that bad ! Should she be! Sorry don't know how to use forums properly or look on profile s im doing it by phone .

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
She's not fallen into brumation (Hibernation) and just turned 2. She hasn't had the urge to do so. When she's ready to lay, she'll be going all around her tank, looking for the best spot to lay, excessive digging, and unable to get comfortable. She hasn't done this.

You're doing fine. Ask any question and we'll be glad to answer them.

corine milum the

Juvenile Dragon
Thank you noella yr so kind:) I am doin great ,bf s bein driven crazy with ?s but our little dragons reepin the benifits of you all so its all good .

Latest posts