• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Guess who's back lol.

Red Ink AUS

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hi Guys ;D,

MISS ME???

It was a fantastic voyage me and the wife did a 4185 kms coast to coast trip across OZ. Unfortunately it was an average of 43 C a day over our ten day trip. As a result not much herp only 5 reptile species as it was too hot for any reptile to be out and about and way toooo hot for me to go looking for them (not much other wildlife for that matter in that heat). I do how ever have pics of three wild shingleback skinks and pics of a pair of crested dragons. I saw a sand goana, a heath monitor, and an eastern beardie. What i do have pics for you guys though is the landscape of where your dragons come from. I even have pics of the different terra from place to place varying from grey sandy dirt, red clay, salty plains, red sand and mixtures of all the above to give you guys an idea of the Australian terra as well as open plain landscape pics of desserts, eucalypti forrest and open scrub land.

I have to organise the most relevant pics for you guys as i have about 300 to sort through. I actually got back about a week ago but as i was still on my Christmas break i decided to go offline and stay out of the radar so to speak. I will hopefully have the pics for you guys organised over the next few days.

Cheers,

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome back. Glad you had a nice voyage. Looking forward to the pics.

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome back Francis. While you were gone, we saw on our news about severe flooding in parts of Austrailia and wondered about you guys.
We're anxiously awaiting pics!!!!!!!!

DragonMom

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Welcom Back Francis! Sounds like you had a good time. Patiently awaiting pics!!!

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome back Mate... I see you mentioned my walking pine cones ;) Can't wait for photos ! Oh and as Gina said... we were right worried about you two when we saw that flooding and all... Hope you missed it ! Can't wait to hear about the whole journey !
Cheers !
Janie

Latest posts