• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Ever Have One of Those Days....

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Where your fridge/cabinet/freezer full of adult beverages seemed ohhhhhhhhhhh so tempting? Yeah, it's one of those days.

Got a migraine, pharmacy completely messed up my BCP order and had to keep running out there so far a total of 4 times (still more to come), spent an hour trying to get through to the dr but its a busy line (typical for them), my mother keeps eggin me on to fight with her (we aren't on good terms), have to call the state to figure out which licenses I need to apply to in order to open up my online store, my bank suspended my bank card because they thought that all the purchases for my online store (domain, licenses, software etc etc.) was online gambling which is against their policy and BLAHHHHHHH NOTHING SEEMS TO GO RIGHT TODAY!!!!!!

Ok...I feel a little better having ranted about that.

*pours self a mojito*
beer.gif

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
lol can't have anything too too strong...gotta pick the hubby up in about 2 hours...but you better believe that im having a couple once he gets home...hes driving to the car meet tonight.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I typically have a day like that at least once a week. That is why I keep a bottle of crown and some diet coke in the house lol.

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
lol I think i may try to smoke the hookah instead of drinking tonight...the hookah will save my liver a little bit more and it tastes yummy

lexi

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I've been down with the flu for the past 3 days... started on Tuesday afternoon with a light cough, progressing quickly to body aches, fever, a BUTTLOAD of mucus and crap, and then coughing fits until I gagged. Tried to go to class that night and my professor told me to "go home, I don't want that ****!" :D Couldn't breathe and every time I laid down I'd start hacking - got no sleep that night, because of it. Woke up at 6am Wednesday to my iPhone not working... apparently, AT&T didn't get my payment I sent two freakin' weeks ago and just shut me off without any notice, so I spent the morning getting that straightened out (which resulted in $122 in credits on my next bill, so I guess it was a good thing, heh ;D ). Then, had to run to the store even though I felt like hell because I used all the toilet paper in the house to blow my nose with. ::)

Feeling much better today, though. I hope your day gets better.
*cough*hack*sneeze*

Latest posts