• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Dosage

ramrod

Bearded Dragon Egg
I have panacure 10% 100mg on hand. Anyone know the dosage for 185g bearded dragon?

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I have panacure 10% 100mg on hand. Anyone know the dosage for 185g bearded dragon?
Tracie would - she's the vet tech on here- did you have a fecal done? I wouldn't give that unless the count is high-

Drache613

Hatchling Dragon
Hello,

Thanks for posting his weight. The dose for your dragon, at 185 grams using the 10% solution/paste
would be .09ml. You can safely round that to .1ML
What size of syringe are you using? If you need help reading the syringe or dosing, let me know.
What are his levels of pinworms, or do you know?

Tracie

ramrod

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello,

Thanks for posting his weight. The dose for your dragon, at 185 grams using the 10% solution/paste
would be .09ml. You can safely round that to .1ML
What size of syringe are you using? If you need help reading the syringe or dosing, let me know.
What are his levels of pinworms, or do you know?

Tracie
Thank you for your reply and great info

Drache613

Hatchling Dragon
Hello!

You are very welcome. If you need more help, let me know. You can ask more questions here, or if
you prefer, you can also send me a personal message here on the board.
Be sure to keep your dragon well hydrated as well, while he is on the medication, too.

Tracie

Yvonne G

Administrator
3 Year Member
It's important for everyone reading this thread to understand that the info Tracie gave about dosage was for the Panacur 10% solution. Panacur comes in different strengths.