• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

delete

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Re: may p!ss off some folks but i find this funny, sad but funny

what a sad thing.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
yes on another forum. Due to the graphic nature of the idiots death. i was told it was offensive and did not belong on a forum where children may see it. so i took it down everywere i posted it.

lexi

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
crypticdragons said:
yes on another forum. Due to the graphic nature of the idiots death. i was told it was offensive and did not belong on a forum where children may see it. so i took it down everywere i posted it.

I'm guessing it was something along the lines of the guy who got attacked when he wanted to hug the giant panda at the zoo, because it just looked "so cute and cuddly"?? lol ::) I rather enjoy those types of stories, only because it reminds people that animals do not exist solely for human amusement and deserve our respect :p

Latest posts