• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Calcium

Eddie

Hatchling Dragon
Hi I’m sure this question has been answered multiple times on here but I’m here to ask again lol how often should I be giving my beardie calcium and nutrients? He’s 10 months old doing great but I’m currently supplementing him daily and wasn’t sure if I needed to re think his schedule. Thanks

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi I’m sure this question has been answered multiple times on here but I’m here to ask again lol how often should I be giving my beardie calcium and nutrients? He’s 10 months old doing great but I’m currently supplementing him daily and wasn’t sure if I needed to re think his schedule. Thanks
For a 10 month old 5 x per week w/ calcium D3 ONCE per feeding and vitamins w/ beta carotene 2 x per week ONCE per feeding - both dusted on the insects lightly coated - when he gets to be a year old and depending on the UVB your using the calcium is going to change

Eddie

Hatchling Dragon
For a 10 month old 5 x per week w/ calcium D3 ONCE per feeding and vitamins w/ beta carotene 2 x per week ONCE per feeding - both dusted on the insects lightly coated - when he gets to be a year old and depending on the UVB your using the calcium is going to change
Thanks would you put a link for that? I use calcium and nutrobal i was told it’s what I need and have been giving him the nutrobal 2 a week and calcium the other 5

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 2

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Thanks would you put a link for that? I use calcium and nutrobal i was told it’s what I need and have been giving him the nutrobal 2 a week and calcium the other 5
I am sorry link for what?

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
The correct supplements.. or is what I have right ?
I am not sure I have asked a vet tech - she can answer this question - I dont want to give you wrong info

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Great thanks
I heard back and this is what she has said
I have personally not used the Vetark brand, but have talked to those that have used them.
As far as I know, they should be just fine.

Eddie

Hatchling Dragon
I heard back and this is what she has said
I have personally not used the Vetark brand, but have talked to those that have used them.
As far as I know, they should be just fine.
Ah ok that’s good then, he has the vitamins 2 a week and the calcium the other 5. I supplement him every day just one feed that is right isn’t it ?

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Ah ok that’s good then, he has the vitamins 2 a week and the calcium the other 5. I supplement him every day just one feed that is right isn’t it ?
Yes when he turns a year old w/ the T 5 you will need to go to ONCE a week w/ the D3 and 2 times a week w / regular calcium - the vitamins depending on his consumption of his salads can be given once in awhile or if hes bad at eating them then the once a week will need to be implemented-

Eddie

Hatchling Dragon
Yes when he turns a year old w/ the T 5 you will need to go to ONCE a week w/ the D3 and 2 times a week w / regular calcium - the vitamins depending on his consumption of his salads can be given once in awhile or if hes bad at eating them then the once a week will need to be implemented-
Ah ok thank you for that I will remember to switch it when he’s a year old thanks very much once again

Latest posts