• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Anyone on here watch Dexter

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Dexter is a TV show on Showtime about a Serial Killer/Miami metro Blood Spatter Analyst.

Anywho, wanted to see if there were any fans on here. Cause last nights season finale ending was horrible how can they do that to us lol.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Yeah i plan to read the books as the TV show only followed the first book than it went off on its own path.

moth_ay

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I started watching last night, I'm not at the end of the season yet, but it's really interesting...

I like it!

Was the season ending anything like the Sopranos series finale?

chrismnc

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I am a huge Dexter fan. I got a Dexter action figure in my stocking! LOL!!! I was shocked by the finale. Can't tell whether it was a dream or real.... I have some pics of Zig with the Dexter toy that my son took. I'll try to post them.

Latest posts