• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Who Smokes Hookah/Shisha?

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Anyone else thinks that Craig needs a special delivery ? I'll donate the peppermints, and the basils, and the raspberry leaves/dried fruit. let's get this ball a rollin ! *wicked, evil giggle*

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
zebraflavencs said:
Anyone else thinks that Craig needs a special delivery ? I'll donate the peppermints, and the basils, and the raspberry leaves/dried fruit. let's get this ball a rollin ! *wicked, evil giggle*

I wouldn't use it if I had the chance. I've never smoked anything in my life. My lungs would probably explode. LOL!

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
zebraflavencs said:
So use it like incense or potpourri. No one SAID you hadda smoke it !

Ah! Now incense is another story! My wife is always afraid somebody's going to think we're dopers 'cuz I burn it so much. LOL!

Good idea. :D

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I burn incense alot too Craiger. And never gave it a thought until one of the kids mentioned it to me. I love the smell and the feeling of well being it gives me.

Latest posts