• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Weeks of stressed out dragon

2Pacalypse

Juvenile Dragon
This is going to be my last post for this dude bcuz I'm going take your advice & if nothing changes, I love him enuf that I will rehome bcuz I can't make him happy.
5 or 6 weeks ago moved 40 breeder across the room on a higher dresser. A day later a stink bug got trapped under dome & he has never been the same.
I've had to hand feed or he won't eat. He didn't want to eat 3x daily anymore but ate well 2x a day. Would continuously freak the f**k out trying to get out by jumping up to screen & glass surf with on & off black beard.
Avoided the basking dome even when I would move it to whr he was to digest his food. When he wasn't freaking out, he appeared timid & constantly stared up at screen.
His feces turned slightly runny or undigested BSF which I contributed to not basking

2 weeks later:
new 4' pvc enclosure with solid top, bottom & sides which I hoped would stop his stressing about the screen top & dome
Would eat a few bugs 2x day only if I hand fed & stopped pooping every day.
Still continuously jumping & glass surfing at glass doors with on & off black beard but began head bobbing.

This past week:
Refusing to use UVB or bask. No longer stays but a minute when physically put thr. Prefers going on enclosure floor.
Began ignoring food, would need to be coaxed for an hour but once a bite was taken, ate decently at least 1x a day.
Still continuously glass surfing & major head bobbing with black beard. Still stares at enclosure top like something is going to get him.
Yesterday after 8 days - poop!
The last two days he isn't glass surfing as often but now sits on floor. When placed under either light he stays 10 mins or so. I thought the pooping would make him feel better but no change except he won't eat at all.
Last 2 days-major black bearding, fast head bobbing & stomping foot. (The stomping foot is new & done earlier)
Yesterday I removed a large mopani piece & made rock basking spot for UVB thinking the Mopani was huge & took up a lot of space. It made no difference.

I have a huge bedroom where I spend most of my days. I had ferrets in a huge ferret nation, a double hung parrot cage with a parrolet & conure, an old cat, 2 teacup Chihuahuas & a tiny beardie in a 40 breeder on top of his enclosure (since last Saturday) & still have lotsa room
Rehomed the birds Ive had for years (last Sunday) thinking they scared him, took the ferrets out thinking they scared him. Leave a white noise machine on all night bcuz traffic gets noisy in the AM. All the other pets have been in the same room since I got him end of January.

Reptisun hood t5 10.0 bulb-15" away
Is this bulb too strong with this hood in a PVC?
75 watt zoo med bask bulb-10 1/2" away
With 2 different probes showing 104 temp
Had tons of probs getting an even temp in 40 breeder & this enclosure.
If I lower the bask spot & go to 100 watt, house bulb read 92 while a zoo med read 119 & the enclosure was really warm upon opening door. I finally got the steady 104 two days ago. Warm enuf?
He was bigger when I got him in Jan so he's probably 5 or 6 months

Feed 1/2" dubia no bigger than 'tween the eyes
BSF larva
Just started nibbling of salads when all this began but no interest now.
Hasn't ate without coaxing for 5 to 6 weeks
Didn't eat yesterday nor yet today

How can I help him? Moving the baby on top of his enclosure & out of sight in a bit but how would he know she is even up there. I've seen enclosures stacked & have another 4' which I planned on putting over him. Is that not a good idea? Could he be on top?
I'm stressed knowing he is stressed, have spent more than a month googling, these forums & missed my first borns wedding yesterday & turning down an awesome job so Im not gone all day bcuz he won't bask or use UVB or eat if I'm not here.

I can't seem to help him, kills me to part with him but I'm running out of things to change & he is actually doing worse, head bobbing, black bearding, stomping, staring up like in a trance & refusing food
Have a vet appointment Tuesday that I made many weeks ago but that's not going to help whatever is stressing him & would like to not spend a few hundred if they cant help.
Fed crickets the first two wks in Jan, then stopped because I heard about parasites. Always cleaned feces up immediately & never fed anything large, so what is wrong?

How many times a day should he eat & besides greens how many live feeders? I always fed until he didn't want anymore
He is not dehydrated, mist 2x day since he doesn't drink nor eat greens. Used to drop roaches in water dish when he ate them willingly.
How much calcium without
vitamin D/Reptivite should I give mine since they eat BSF which has calcium?

I love him dearly but apparently Im not good on giving him what he needs to be happy & healthy. Where can I find him a home where he can be both?
I'm know I'm a bad dragon owner & will re-home mine because I love them dearly
I thought I was doing everything like I was told on here & by googling, so what am I doing wrong?

image.jpg
699521B1-50CB-4567-9472-4496186C86EE.jpeg
7208C062-2553-4371-983C-9181191DABAC.jpeg
image.jpg
699521B1-50CB-4567-9472-4496186C86EE.jpeg
7208C062-2553-4371-983C-9181191DABAC.jpeg

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
This is going to be my last post for this dude bcuz I'm going take your advice & if nothing changes, I love him enuf that I will rehome bcuz I can't make him happy.
5 or 6 weeks ago moved 40 breeder across the room on a higher dresser. A day later a stink bug got trapped under dome & he has never been the same.
I've had to hand feed or he won't eat. He didn't want to eat 3x daily anymore but ate well 2x a day. Would continuously freak the f**k out trying to get out by jumping up to screen & glass surf with on & off black beard.
Avoided the basking dome even when I would move it to whr he was to digest his food. When he wasn't freaking out, he appeared timid & constantly stared up at screen.
His feces turned slightly runny or undigested BSF which I contributed to not basking

2 weeks later:
new 4' pvc enclosure with solid top, bottom & sides which I hoped would stop his stressing about the screen top & dome
Would eat a few bugs 2x day only if I hand fed & stopped pooping every day.
Still continuously jumping & glass surfing at glass doors with on & off black beard but began head bobbing.

This past week:
Refusing to use UVB or bask. No longer stays but a minute when physically put thr. Prefers going on enclosure floor.
Began ignoring food, would need to be coaxed for an hour but once a bite was taken, ate decently at least 1x a day.
Still continuously glass surfing & major head bobbing with black beard. Still stares at enclosure top like something is going to get him.
Yesterday after 8 days - poop!
The last two days he isn't glass surfing as often but now sits on floor. When placed under either light he stays 10 mins or so. I thought the pooping would make him feel better but no change except he won't eat at all.
Last 2 days-major black bearding, fast head bobbing & stomping foot. (The stomping foot is new & done earlier)
Yesterday I removed a large mopani piece & made rock basking spot for UVB thinking the Mopani was huge & took up a lot of space. It made no difference.

I have a huge bedroom where I spend most of my days. I had ferrets in a huge ferret nation, a double hung parrot cage with a parrolet & conure, an old cat, 2 teacup Chihuahuas & a tiny beardie in a 40 breeder on top of his enclosure (since last Saturday) & still have lotsa room
Rehomed the birds Ive had for years (last Sunday) thinking they scared him, took the ferrets out thinking they scared him. Leave a white noise machine on all night bcuz traffic gets noisy in the AM. All the other pets have been in the same room since I got him end of January.

Reptisun hood t5 10.0 bulb-15" away
Is this bulb too strong with this hood in a PVC?
75 watt zoo med bask bulb-10 1/2" away
With 2 different probes showing 104 temp
Had tons of probs getting an even temp in 40 breeder & this enclosure.
If I lower the bask spot & go to 100 watt, house bulb read 92 while a zoo med read 119 & the enclosure was really warm upon opening door. I finally got the steady 104 two days ago. Warm enuf?
He was bigger when I got him in Jan so he's probably 5 or 6 months

Feed 1/2" dubia no bigger than 'tween the eyes
BSF larva
Just started nibbling of salads when all this began but no interest now.
Hasn't ate without coaxing for 5 to 6 weeks
Didn't eat yesterday nor yet today

How can I help him? Moving the baby on top of his enclosure & out of sight in a bit but how would he know she is even up there. I've seen enclosures stacked & have another 4' which I planned on putting over him. Is that not a good idea? Could he be on top?
I'm stressed knowing he is stressed, have spent more than a month googling, these forums & missed my first borns wedding yesterday & turning down an awesome job so Im not gone all day bcuz he won't bask or use UVB or eat if I'm not here.

I can't seem to help him, kills me to part with him but I'm running out of things to change & he is actually doing worse, head bobbing, black bearding, stomping, staring up like in a trance & refusing food
Have a vet appointment Tuesday that I made many weeks ago but that's not going to help whatever is stressing him & would like to not spend a few hundred if they cant help.
Fed crickets the first two wks in Jan, then stopped because I heard about parasites. Always cleaned feces up immediately & never fed anything large, so what is wrong?

How many times a day should he eat & besides greens how many live feeders? I always fed until he didn't want anymore
He is not dehydrated, mist 2x day since he doesn't drink nor eat greens. Used to drop roaches in water dish when he ate them willingly.
How much calcium without
vitamin D/Reptivite should I give mine since they eat BSF which has calcium?

I love him dearly but apparently Im not good on giving him what he needs to be happy & healthy. Where can I find him a home where he can be both?
I'm know I'm a bad dragon owner & will re-home mine because I love them dearly
I thought I was doing everything like I was told on here & by googling, so what am I doing wrong?

View attachment 27467View attachment 27468View attachment 27469View attachment 27467View attachment 27468View attachment 27469
So you have just recently moved the other dragon to where he couldnt see him?????? If that is the case this would be the cause for all the behavior your getting---- he needs NOT to be able to see the other dragon at all --- and w/ all the birds in the room another stress causer -- birds are a predator----- as long as your basking temps and UVB are properly placed that is NOT the cause for being stressed --- we always eliminate the lighting FIRST then go on to other causes --- I would get the birds out of the room the constant looking up at the screen is my first guess would he be looking to see if there is a bird especially if he can hear them --- start eliminating the stress causers like birds and go from there --- as long as he cant see the other dragon AT ALL your good on that aspect --- the head bobbing is a sign of mating -- the stomping of the foot I am not sure what that means but if the beard is black of which I see it really is not that bad in the pic --- if it was solid black black then yes its a real sign of distress -

2Pacalypse

Juvenile Dragon
So you have just recently moved the other dragon to where he couldnt see him?????? If that is the case this would be the cause for all the behavior your getting---- he needs NOT to be able to see the other dragon at all --- and w/ all the birds in the room another stress causer -- birds are a predator----- as long as your basking temps and UVB are properly placed that is NOT the cause for being stressed --- we always eliminate the lighting FIRST then go on to other causes --- I would get the birds out of the room the constant looking up at the screen is my first guess would he be looking to see if there is a bird especially if he can hear them --- start eliminating the stress causers like birds and go from there --- as long as he cant see the other dragon AT ALL your good on that aspect --- the head bobbing is a sign of mating -- the stomping of the foot I am not sure what that means but if the beard is black of which I see it really is not that bad in the pic --- if it was solid black black then yes its a real sign of distress -
Thanks for responding! The birds I rehomed 7 days ago . He continued with the issues so I moved the ferrets out of the room 5 days ago..the old cat & teacups barely move.
Does the lighting & temps I posted all look good?
He has never seen the baby dragon. Would he know she is above him?

He gets the black beard & head bobbing when I go near him now so does that mean that he dislikes me or trying to be dominate? Would he be hormonal & showing mating behavior at 5 1/2 or
6 months of age?

I'm thinking of one last thing besides posting here & that's turn him sideways so all he sees is a wall but like I said, the pets I have left in here sleep constantly & not hyper nor loud.

On a side note-How much calcium or Reptivite since mine eat the BSF?
He's-6 months, have a Tiny baby & a
9 month male that is maybe 4" long.
Him & the baby, I got last sat but were only fed mealworms & kept in 10 gal tank with many others so very neglected.
The 9 month old is being fostered bcuz the breeder said his eyes were burned & he wasn't eating for me but it's looking like he had tons of old shed over his pupils & may be getting him back next week.
Planned on stacking two 4' enclosures, the breeder said mine could be in view of the female but not the male but from what you said, none should see the other..
Do they know if another dragon is above or under them? Jeesh, would definitely have to re-home at least the 2 newer ones if they have to be in separate rooms.

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Thanks for responding! The birds I rehomed 7 days ago . He continued with the issues so I moved the ferrets out of the room 5 days ago..the old cat & teacups barely move.
Does the lighting & temps I posted all look good? The basking temps are good but for a juvie you might look at getting them down a bit they dont go for real hot temps as they get older 95-100
He has never seen the baby dragon. Would he know she is above him? No

He gets the black beard & head bobbing when I go near him now so does that mean that he dislikes me or trying to be dominate? Would he be hormonal & showing mating behavior at 5 1/2 or
6 months of age? Hormones are showing here - 6 months old is pretty young for mating behavior but its possible

I'm thinking of one last thing besides posting here & that's turn him sideways so all he sees is a wall but like I said, the pets I have left in here sleep constantly & not hyper nor loud. You dont want to do that -- it sounds like we got a lot of hormonal things going on here and the less stress w/ the other animals and the sight of the other dragon has played a big role in that --- w/ the birds gone now and getting them to where no one can see each other lets see if he calms down now

On a side note-How much calcium or Reptivite since mine eat the BSF? Hes still under a year dust only the other insects like the crickets or dubia --- also still dust w/ the Reptivite -- 2 x per week w/ all the dragons under a year 5 x per week -- do they all have a T 5 bulb?
He's-6 months, have a Tiny baby & a
9 month male that is maybe 4" long.
Him & the baby, I got last sat but were only fed mealworms & kept in 10 gal tank with many others so very neglected.
The 9 month old is being fostered bcuz the breeder said his eyes were burned & he wasn't eating for me but it's looking like he had tons of old shed over his pupils & may be getting him back next week. Sad -- shed will make the eyes swell --- you can get some saline solution reg NO contact lens stuff and wash the eyes out to help w/ the shed
Planned on stacking two 4' enclosures, the breeder said mine could be in view of the female but not the male but from what you said, none should see the other.. You do not want the dragons seeing each other at all --- it causes too much stress on all of them
Do they know if another dragon is above or under them? Jeesh, would definitely have to re-home at least the 2 newer ones if they have to be in separate rooms. No --- its sight that is the issue-- if you can get the tanks to where they are side by side facing away or toward you that is good --- so they cant see each other your going to have calmer dragons--

2Pacalypse

Juvenile Dragon
where is a good place to re-home him? He won't eat again today & I can't keep hoping tomorrow will be better. It's killing me not being able to help him. He keeps closing one eye but I see nothing wrong with it. They all have the t5 10. The 9 month old is with a guy who is helping because he can get him into his vet within 2 days while all vets I contacted gives appts over a month away. I'm to the point of so much anxiety, spending every waking moment searching for stuff or chatting on forums to help him for near 2 months that Im thinking of just rehoming all of them. They are to delicate & hard to care for. Maybe someone who has more knowledge would be better than me. What is saline solution but not contact lens saline? Maybe I could try that on mine but doubt that's causing him not to eat & constantly freak. I'm very saddened but I think Ive got to let him go. It's so hard being anxiety filled near tears because I don't know what to do for him. How long can he go without eating which means he isn't getting calcium or vitamins?

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
where is a good place to re-home him? Rehoming him you can post on this forum w/ location etc or have someone PM you --- you can start w/ Rescue centers or maybe post in one of your mom and pops pet stores --- but you must be very picky about who takes the dragons--- you dont want someone w/ NO experience --- and I would go over the exact lighting the dragon has to have NO coils for UVB No heat mats NO heat rocks NO sand NO colored bulbs etc etc etc-- He won't eat again today & I can't keep hoping tomorrow will be better. Have you weighed him? Is he losing weight? It's killing me not being able to help him. He keeps closing one eye but I see nothing wrong with it. When he closes the one eye is he under his basking light? You have good safe lights the T 5s are one of the best They all have the t5 10. The 9 month old is with a guy who is helping because he can get him into his vet within 2 days while all vets I contacted gives appts over a month away. I'm to the point of so much anxiety, spending every waking moment searching for stuff or chatting on forums to help him for near 2 months that Im thinking of just rehoming all of them. They are to delicate & hard to care for. Maybe someone who has more knowledge would be better than me. What is saline solution but not contact lens saline? Regular saline is not contact lens stuff --- you can get it at Walmart and it was suggested for the little guy that is shedding so bad or you can use plain water and mist him to help loosen the shed -- Maybe I could try that on mine but doubt that's causing him not to eat & constantly freak. No that would not be causing him not to eat -- I'm very saddened but I think Ive got to let him go. It's so hard being anxiety filled near tears because I don't know what to do for him. How long can he go without eating which means he isn't getting calcium or vitamins? What does his poop look like? You need to keep him hydrated--- w/ him not eating greens which is where they get most of their hydration he needs water -- you can bath him if he drinks from a bath or drop water on his nose and see if he will lick water that way-- is his poop runny does it smell so bad it makes you want to leave the room ?

2Pacalypse

Juvenile Dragon
I would definitely re-home only to a person who knows the basics. I wouldn't tell them squat but would question then for correct answers. Will see what the vet says Tuesday. He started closing the one eye last night then again today. He closes it wherever he sits, even on the floor.
I noticed him having a head tic yesterday, just for a moment then not again until this evening which is scary. It was like a slight shiver but just the head. Again tonight it was just for a moment.
He just went potty yesterday morning after 7 or 8 days of not going which I thought would fix his problem of not wanting to eat. It was huge but normal looking & normal smell.
After the poop-he has zero interest in food
I can't take the worry no more. It's too much & it's been more than a month of this.
I tried so hard at doing everything right but it's just not enough & I feel terrible that I did something to make him stressed & unwell.

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I would definitely re-home only to a person who knows the basics. I wouldn't tell them squat but would question then for correct answers. Will see what the vet says Tuesday. He started closing the one eye last night then again today. He closes it wherever he sits, even on the floor.
I noticed him having a head tic yesterday, just for a moment then not again until this evening which is scary. It was like a slight shiver but just the head. Again tonight it was just for a moment.
He just went potty yesterday morning after 7 or 8 days of not going which I thought would fix his problem of not wanting to eat. It was huge but normal looking & normal smell.
After the poop-he has zero interest in food
I can't take the worry no more. It's too much & it's been more than a month of this.
I tried so hard at doing everything right but it's just not enough & I feel terrible that I did something to make him stressed & unwell.
He's going thru relocation stress so his eating is going to be off-- give him time to adjust to.the tank.and surroundings- keep.an eye on the twitch- as long as his basking temps and UVB are up to par things should get better - post a pic of the eye

2Pacalypse

Juvenile Dragon
He's going thru relocation stress so his eating is going to be off-- give him time to adjust to.the tank.and surroundings- keep.an eye on the twitch- as long as his basking temps and UVB are up to par things should get better - post a pic of the eye
Will get a pic of the eye tomorrow.
Thank you!

2Pacalypse

Juvenile Dragon
I would say its shed coming on --- they will swell and sometimes bulge to try and loosen the skin--- just keep an eye on it you've got good UVB and no loose substrates so that is not a issue --
For future use-how do you know a shed is coming soon? He hasn't shed since all this started when he used to shed every couple a weeks.
Just mixed some Reptivite with his water & going to try to get some past his lips. If that works then I will get some pureed baby food. Any tips on doing this? I'm scared!
I read that the head tic could be lack of vitamin B or even calcium & since he won't eat, it very well may be that.
Still scared but I gotta try & help my buddy

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
For future use-how do you know a shed is coming soon? He hasn't shed since all this started when he used to shed every couple a weeks. If you look at the eye lid and under the eye its a gray color and the puffiness
Just mixed some Reptivite with his water & going to try to get some past his lips. If that works then I will get some pureed baby food. Any tips on doing this? I'm scared!
I read that the head tic could be lack of vitamin B or even calcium & since he won't eat, it very well may be that.
Still scared but I gotta try & help my buddy Syringe feed the water - w/ the calcium in it-just make sure you go REAL SLOW so he does not aspirate - you can also try putting some calcium on the basking rock see if he will lick it -- is he eating anything at all ? Even a little bit is better than nothing-- If hes eating a little bit then get the calcium on the insects --- they will go for the insects more than the greens - just use a pinch of calcium in the water if you go that route

2Pacalypse

Juvenile Dragon
He opened his mouth a teeny bit, not much but it was something. I put Reptivite in some of his water. He didn't get much so how often should I try that? Since he got some, Should I consider that good enough & do calcium next time? He was alert & hanging out but got stressed when a dog barked.
This is the third day that he won't eat anything. Before that he would at least eat a few larva or roaches a day.
Should I get baby food & mix with water? What flavor if I should try that next?

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
He opened his mouth a teeny bit, not much but it was something. I put Reptivite in some of his water. He didn't get much so how often should I try that? Since he got some, Should I consider that good enough & do calcium next time? He was alert & hanging out but got stressed when a dog barked.
This is the third day that he won't eat anything. Before that he would at least eat a few larva or roaches a day.
Should I get baby food & mix with water? What flavor if I should try that next?
The dog needs to be kept out of the room --- they dont like dogs barking --- calcium can be given by syringe - you can get liquid calcium -- try putting some powder on the rock and see if he will lick it up -- if you resort to baby food I would get some chicken and a veg like green beans or squash is good mix together add some calcium powder to it and try off of a spoon see if he will eat it -- which dragon is not eating? The 9 month old?

2Pacalypse

Juvenile Dragon
The dog needs to be kept out of the room --- they dont like dogs barking --- calcium can be given by syringe - you can get liquid calcium -- try putting some powder on the rock and see if he will lick it up -- if you resort to baby food I would get some chicken and a veg like green beans or squash is good mix together add some calcium powder to it and try off of a spoon see if he will eat it -- which dragon is not eating? The 9 month old?
I don't have the 9 month male, I placed him in foster care bcuz vets give appts 7 weeks out & he was just staying in a corner refusing food. A guy has a vet that gives appts 2 days away but not accepting new clients (me).
My male that's been weird for almost two months would only eat if I hand fed him insects stopped eating 3 days today. Shows no interest. Want to say "yay" he hasn't black bearded, head bobbed or glass surfed all day after I covered half the front but he is also not moving from any spot. I place him to bask & he stays in same spot until I place him under the UVB. He seemed alert & content when he was out while giving him the vitamin water.
Just tried his larva & still no interest.
The dog was downstairs & barked while I had Dreigo in a warmer room hanging out
Thanks for the baby food types!

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I don't have the 9 month male, I placed him in foster care bcuz vets give appts 7 weeks out & he was just staying in a corner refusing food. A guy has a vet that gives appts 2 days away but not accepting new clients (me).
My male that's been weird for almost two months would only eat if I hand fed him insects stopped eating 3 days today. Shows no interest. Want to say "yay" he hasn't black bearded, head bobbed or glass surfed all day after I covered half the front but he is also not moving from any spot. I place him to bask & he stays in same spot until I place him under the UVB. He seemed alert & content when he was out while giving him the vitamin water.
Just tried his larva & still no interest.
The dog was downstairs & barked while I had Dreigo in a warmer room hanging out
Thanks for the baby food types!
So which one is not eating? How old? Older dragons will go off their food it is not uncommon -- it could be hormones and if this one has seen the other dragons this could be a reason - I dont think there is anything wrong w/ him -- good basking temps and his UVB are going to keep him healthy --before you start force feeding him get a scale and weigh him -- kitchen food scale from Walmart --- dont do any force feeding unless hes losing weight then it would be time to take him to the vet -- weigh him in grams--- let me know what he weighs --- he should be around 300+ grams -- he will eat again give it time --- but keep track of his weight - after you first get it weigh again in a week - in the meantime continue to offer food - just keep him hydrated -- watch his poops for that -- I know he wont be pooping alot cuz nothing is going in but what he does poop out watch the urate

2Pacalypse

Juvenile Dragon
So which one is not eating? How old? Older dragons will go off their food it is not uncommon -- it could be hormones and if this one has seen the other dragons this could be a reason - I dont think there is anything wrong w/ him -- good basking temps and his UVB are going to keep him healthy --before you start force feeding him get a scale and weigh him -- kitchen food scale from Walmart --- dont do any force feeding unless hes losing weight then it would be time to take him to the vet -- weigh him in grams--- let me know what he weighs --- he should be around 300+ grams -- he will eat again give it time --- but keep track of his weight - after you first get it weigh again in a week - in the meantime continue to offer food - just keep him hydrated -- watch his poops for that -- I know he wont be pooping alot cuz nothing is going in but what he does poop out watch the urate
He is probably close to 6 months. Got in mid Jan & he wasn't as small as the ones the store usually has.
He has definitely not seen the other dragons. I won't force feed but will make a thin food & drop on his lip like I did with the vitamin water. He is just chilling today.
No hyper crazy **** like he has been. Maybe bcuz the birds & ferrets are gone & I partial covered the front glass or maybe bcuz he is weak from not eating.
Will grab a scale & give the reading once I get it. He hasn't eaten anything since the poop Friday morning so no new since.
Thanks a lot!

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
He is probably close to 6 months. Got in mid Jan & he wasn't as small as the ones the store usually has.
He has definitely not seen the other dragons. I won't force feed but will make a thin food & drop on his lip like I did with the vitamin water. He is just chilling today.
No hyper crazy **** like he has been. Maybe bcuz the birds & ferrets are gone & I partial covered the front glass or maybe bcuz he is weak from not eating.
Will grab a scale & give the reading once I get it. He hasn't eaten anything since the poop Friday morning so no new since.
Thanks a lot!
Ok so he wont weigh 300 grams -- the pic above that is posted is that him?

2Pacalypse

Juvenile Dragon

Attachments

• 186422EC-19E7-429A-BECB-EBE230148617.jpeg
    186422EC-19E7-429A-BECB-EBE230148617.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 16
  • C499CFCD-2CEE-4F92-AA31-4317DC0F0640.jpeg
    C499CFCD-2CEE-4F92-AA31-4317DC0F0640.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 17

Latest posts